How it works?
1 Memberhip is always free.
2 You can join by simply filling out the registration form here
3 You will receive a confirmation email from Sondar. Please confirm your Membership.
4 Start earning points by completing online paid surveys anytime and anywhere via Laptop, PC, Tablet, Cell Phone or Our Mobile App
5 Members are able to redeem points everytime they reach min 10 USD – Amazon Gift Certificate or GCodes (10.00USD), Money via Paypal (min 12.50USD)
Join Sondar Community now and start earning with Surveys.
Still have questions?
Before contacting us, you may find here the answer you are looking for:
- What do I need to do to start receiving questionnaires in the email? All you have to do to get started is to fill out the registration form on our site, agree to the terms and submit it. Then check your email and confirm that you have subscribed to the sondar.org panel by clicking on the link provided in the email we will send you. It’s simple.
- How long do I have to wait until I receive the first questionnaire? You should receive the first questionnaire shortly after you have submitted your information through our application form. The inquiry will be sent to the email address you provided. You are eligible from the time you sign up. So you can receive an invitation right away. In general, however, you should receive the first questionnaire within two to three weeks. It depends on your profile information and the organizations’ current needs.
- What exactly is Sondar going to send me? The Sondar Panel will send you e-mail invitations for paid surveys. They are online questionnaires on different topics, easy to answer and very intuitive. To finalize a questionnaire you should have reached the last page of it and see a “finished” message. You can only load the link to the quiz once.
- How will they manage the data? Always with the utmost care and respect for the privacy of panelists. By sharing your personal data you will have access to research opportunities related to your interests, helping to improve products and services and gaining rewards for your participation. Our database complies with the legal requirements of the General Regulation on Data Protection (RGPD Para Informações mais detalhadas sobre este tema pode consultar infomação Privacy notice e Terms and conditions
- How much money will I earn for completing an inquiry? The money you earn for completing an inquiry depends on the duration and subject matter. Generally, the longer the questionnaire lasts, the higher the payout. In general, the amount will vary between 1 and 3 euros for each questionnaire you complete, but more specific questionnaires with different values may appear..
- How will I get paid and by whom? You will be paid in cash by transferring the receivables. You will need to have at least 10 euros to transfer to your Paypal account. This way you can give the destination you want to the received values. Sondar.org opted to have a partnership with a leading company, Cint, which, in addition to the platform for the panel, also manages the points earned and the payment of prizes through Paypal.
- How to receive the value? To make a payment / transfer Paypal. you first need to reach 10 euros. 1. Log in to your account. 2. Payment will be made via Paypal. 3. Click “Update.”
- How do I set up and receive a payment in your PayPal account? If you do not already have a PayPal account go to www.paypal.com and open an account. It is important that your Paypal account has the same email address where you receive our questionnaires. If you already have a Paypal account you can add the email address you use with Sondar to your PayPal account.
- Log in to your dashboard account.
- Click on “My Points Earned”
- Once you have reached the redemptable amount (10 euros) click the “Update” button and your money will be transferred to your online PayPal account.
- Please make sure that you access your PayPal account to accept the transfer.
- It may take up to 5 days for the amount in your PayPal account to be available. Please confirm.
- Do I have to pay for this service? This service is totally free. We will never ask you for money.
- The points and their value associated with them, present in your account, are active for the period of 24 months.
- I have not been active for some time now and there are no points (money) in my panel account. Why? Points may be inactive in the account if they have not been active for a certain period of time. A record of the points is still there, they just do not appear on the balance sheet. To reactivate the points, you must send an email to email@example.com. If you have been inactive for a long period of time, your dashboard registration may be deleted.
- What if I want to cancel / cancel my participation? You can cancel your membership in the Sondar Panel at any time. Please sign in to your dashboard account and follow the steps to cancel and we will stop sending emails immediately.
1. Log in to your account.
2. Click “Cancel.”
3. Check the box “You really want to cancel”.
4. Click “Cancel.”
5. Click “OK”.
- I want to receive more research and earn more money. How do I do? The more information you provide about your profile when you register, the more likely you are to receive our studies. In the register we also ask how often you would like to attend. Our aim is to combine the number of surveys with your interest in completing surveys. You can update your profile whenever you want in your member area: http://sondar.org/panel-login/
- How to recover your User Name / Password? If you have forgotten your username or password, please follow the steps below. 1. Click the link below.http://www.cint.com/cpx/public_panelist_login.asp? 2. Click on the link “Forgot your login details (username, password?) 3. Enter your email address where you receive the surveys.4. Click the gray button to the left side of the panel. 5. A new username and password will be sent to your email address.
- I tried to log into my dashboard account. Why I can not conect? Please check the following settings on your computer: • Ensure that cookies are enabled • Make sure your ISP settings are not blocking access to our site • Make sure your browser is not block access to our site • Make sure your anti-virus is set up to accept our website • Make sure your firewall settings accept our site • Make sure you’ve added the site’s dashboard as a site trusted in your internet browser • Passwords are case sensitive. Make sure the Caps Lock is off.
- Prequalification questions. In some calls, prequalification or confirmation questions are asked to see if your profile is suitable for the questionnaire. If it is, the system advances to the questionnaire in question, not being, ends at that moment and will have to wait for another questionnaire more suitable for you..
- When I click on the study link, says that the study was closed / or that my quota is full, why? Closed study means that one of the following occurred: The study was completed. Usually studies are active up to 7 days. If the desired number of responses has been collected for this study, it will be closed. Some studies close automatically due to inactivity, usually after 10-15 minutes. The full quota means that your segment has already obtained the desired responses. This can be either before the start of a study, & nbsp; or sometimes in the early stages of a study where within certain criteria the study is full. This will usually vary according to the surveys answered and the overall amount of responses required by different people to fill a quota. Studies in which you receive “Quota Completa” do not count as completed and the incentives are not rewarded since the information is not used.
- Why am I sent from one survey to another? Studies are automatically submitted when your profile meets the study requirements, but there are times when the segment is full and instead of completing the study, the system automatically looks for other studies that match your profile. This way, you have the opportunity to participate in another study.
- I got a mistake in the study! An error can occur in a study for some reasons. 1. If cookies are not enabled the search will not recognize you as the respondent when you reach the final page of the search and it may expire. Please make sure you have your cookies. 2. When a search is left open for a long period of time, the browser session will expire and you will be timed from the search. In this case, you can not start the search again or a new link to be sent.
- Why am I not receiving studies to respond? Searches are automatically submitted when your profile matches the search requirements. We recommend that you fill in your profile with as much information as possible. That way, it will be easier for us to identify your profile for any study.
- Why do I get the same questions twice? We strive to find studies for you. There may be times when we ask the same question more than once – once in our pre-selection phase (where we are looking for a study that matches your profile), and then in the study itself (where we are checking which fulfills the survey criteria). While it may seem like an inconvenience or an error to ask the same question more than once – rest assured that it is not and please collaborate with Probe in this quality process. This process does two things: a) it gives you a better chance of finding a study for you. b) provides better quality data for our customers who are looking for a certain type of person.
- What does screen-out mean? A screen-out occurs when you are outside the target group for a particular study. Instead of consuming your time on answers that can not be used the survey ends early (usually within the first few questions). This can happen from time to time, even if you were originally selected to participate because some searches require specific information. Inquiries that you receive screen-out do not count as fully completed and incentives are not rewarded and information is not used.
- I get an error message The system is currently facing a lot of requests, please try again.” On rare occasions, there are a lot of people trying to respond to inquiries at the same time and you will get the error message “The system is currently facing a lot of requests, please try again.” This is a temporary problem that will be solved when the load on the system decreases. We suggest that you wait to access the search and try again in a short time.
I get an error “You are trying to sign in through an invalid Inbound link. We apologize for the inconvenience.
If you receive this error message, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Should I send my password and / or username to Sondar when something is wrong? NO! You should never give your registration details. Neither to Sondar nor to anyone else. We do not need your password or username. Just enter your email when you contact us.
- Can I quit participating at any time? Of course, there is no time commitment. You can stop participating at any time.
- Will I be contacted for sales and / or marketing purposes? No! Of course, we will not provide your contacts to anyone. However, in the questionnaires where points are received, there may be information regarding past and future products and consumption, but NEVER for the purpose of collecting personal or confidential information or direct sales.
- Where are you based? Sondar.org is a 100% Portuguese company. The servers where our services are hosted are national. But we have no problem working with partners from any point of the globe, on the contrary.
- How can I manage my account? A reserved area will be created which you can access from the moment you sign up. There you can view your data and monitor developments as you participate in the surveys.
- O que é “Quota full” – Studies from which you receive a message “quota full” do not count as full surveys and do not accrue rewards.Caso você receba a mensagem “quota full”, This is because the study in question at the time of your response already has the necessary participants within your profile (age, gender, etc.). This can happen either before the survey starts, when it is indicated as closed, or sometimes in the early stages of a survey, when certain search criteria are completed (for example, a certain age group). For this reason, we recommend that participants respond as quickly as possible to invitations received.
Join Sondar Community now and start earning with Your Opinion.